- Bountiful City Youth Council applications now available
- Bountiful City Council cancels City Hall project
Click here for February 27, 2017 News Release with more information
- Seasonal Workers/Police & Communications Officers Openings
- Bountiful City Utilities announces GO PAPERLESS!
For more information on how you can eliminate paper billing/payment, click here.
- Tour of Utah coming to Bountiful in 2017!
For more information, click here.
- Considering Solar Power?
Please take the time to read the information here.
Click here for the Bountiful Business Newsletter
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Attention all Bountiful Business Owners: Join fellow Bountiful Businesses 8:00-10:00 a.m. at the Wight House, 95 North Main Street. Complimentary breakfast, networking, and speakers.
May 4 - 6, 2017
Stoker School is scheduled to be removed this summer. (See Press Release) To honor the school and those who have worked and attended within its walls, the school will be open May 4 - 6 for public viewing and a brief a commemorative program will be held Friday, May 5 at 6 pm. (Refreshments and souvenir pins provided)
If you have questions or concerns, please contact UDOT at 888-556-0232 ext. 2.