Doing Business in Bountiful

Applications and Permits

Applications and Forms available for download in PDF Format.  Click on the appropriate application from the list to the right.

Unless otherwise indicated on the application,       PLEASE SEND OR BRING ALL APPLICATIONS TO:

795 South Main Street
Bountiful, UT 84010



Applications - Miscellaneous


NOTE: "Fillable PDF Forms"

Some browsers will NOT save data entered into Fillable PDF Documents.  If you are completing an Employment Application using Google Chrome, for example, the data entered WILL be lost when the form is saved.  We have received several "blank" Employment Applications because of this problem.  It is recommended that any fillable PDF form be saved to your computer prior to entering application information.  Once the document is saved, THEN completed, please email the document to the appropriate contact.  Also, it is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure the application is complete. 

Block Party Application (must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the party)
Bowery Reservation Application

Building Permit Application
Business License
Chicken Application
Easement Release Application

Employment Application
Event Application 
(UPDATED July 2023must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the event)
Farmers Market Application
Lot Line Adjustment Application
Noise Variance Application (must be submitted two weeks prior to operation)
Permit Reinstatement Request
Sound Amplification License Application for NON CITY-owned properties
Subdivision Application
Tow Company Service Agreement
Tree Trimming Permit